The Chat Has Gone To Shit
NOOB SIGN UP FOR FORUMS IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO IF YOU HAVE THEN FUCK OFF

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NOOB SIGN UP FOR FORUMS IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO IF YOU HAVE THEN FUCK OFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They said my first title was too short

3 posters

Go down

They said my first title was too short Empty They said my first title was too short

Post by fd0g Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:46 am

Good evening. I would like to congratulate UR A FAGOT creator of ASFDPGNDFINBOSAURNBIUABEIUASDFVJANDSFVJKNSABHASDFNVBSYRTSRTNSRFN SUPER EVIL LAIR. UR A FAGOT colour scheme is amazing, and I can totally see what I'm typing.
That is all.

fd0g

Back to top Go down

They said my first title was too short Empty Re: They said my first title was too short

Post by fd0g Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:47 am

I totally didn't even write that... What UR A FAGOT fuck?

fd0g

Back to top Go down

They said my first title was too short Empty Re: They said my first title was too short

Post by lithyum-caltasyis Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:52 am

hey thanks your feedbakc is much apprecitated
lithyum-caltasyis
lithyum-caltasyis
Admin

https://shitchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xtazis Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:28 pm

Yea... UR A FAGOT colour scheme is out of wack, i cant see shit when im typing and... lets face it. UR A FAGOT colour scheme trips me UR A FAGOT fuck out. Its like an LCD trip and when i think ive made a typo i have to tilt UR A FAGOT fucking screen back to check what iv typed. cheers to UR A FAGOT admin that created ASFDPGNDFINBOSAURNBIUABEIUASDFVJANDSFVJKNSABHASDFNVBSYRTSRTNSRFN. and UR A FAGOT fun loving awesomeness we can appreciate while we take brutal dumps on our chests. Peace
xtazis
xtazis

Back to top Go down

Post by xtazis Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Lol.. i didnt type all UR A FAGOT "faggots" haha, thats fucin awesome. props my niqquh
xtazis
xtazis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum